Unsubscribe from Pledge Update Emails
This article provides steps to unsubscribe the donor from receiving pledge update emails.
Pledge update emails contain a link for the donor to unsubscribe so they no longer receive pledge update emails. The default for a new donor is to be subscribed. After unsubscribing, donors can re-subscribe anytime. The Giving Administrator can also subscribe or unsubscribe a donor from pledge update emails.
Here are the steps for a donor or a giving administrator to unsubscribe the pledge update emails:
A donor can click on a link at the bottom of the pledge update email to unsubscribe.
Or, unsubscribe from their public site.
- From the Public site go to My Account.
- Switch the toggle off to unsubscribe or on to re subscribe. (Allow 24 hours for the change to take effect.)Here are the steps for a Giving Administrator to unsubscribe from pledge update emails:
- From Giving go to Accounts.
- Click on the desired Account to get to the Account Detail page.
- Switch the toggle off to unsubscribe or on to re subscribe. (Allow 24 hours for the change to take effect.)
Note* Visual steps are best viewed at full screen. Click Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.