This article describes how to locate and use Column widgets.
The Column widget is used for positioning and organizing content vertically on a webpage.
Complete the following steps to use Column widgets:
1. In the left panel of the webpage, click Widgets to open the widgets panel.
2. Search for Column widget (there are actually four widget options: 1 Column, 2 Columns, 3 Columns, or 4 Columns) by browsing through the list or using the widget search bar.
3. Left-click and drag the widget to the location you want in the site. A blue placement indicator becomes viewable.
When dragging-and-dropping a widget to your site, note the text in the blue placement indicator:
- Insert here - The widget is added to an existing row or Column.
- Insert in new row - A new row is added and the widget is placed inside of it.
- Insert in new column - A new column is added to the row, and the widget is placed inside of it.
Note* The video is best viewed at full screen. Press Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.