Setting an Envelope Number
This article provides steps to set an envelope number for a family from the family details card.
Setting an envelope number can be done from the family details card if an envelope number was not indicated during registration or the envelope number of a family needs to be changed.
This article mentions setting the number at the family level, it can also be set on individuals who are tracked separately.
Complete the following steps to set an envelope number for a family from the family details card:
1. From Directory go to Families and Members.
2. Locate the desired family.
3. Click on the ellipsis on the Family Detail card.
4. Click on Set Envelope Number. The next number in the auto-increment pattern presents as an option.
Click here for more information about auto-increment and manually tracking for the next envelope number.
5. Enter the desired envelope number.
6. Click on Update.
Note* Any updates you make to an envelope number for a Directory account will be automatically applied to the matched Online Giving account.
Check this out for more information about Editing Envelopes from Directory Settings.