This article provides steps to convert a managed gift to a self-managed gift.
An administrator can can convert a specific managed gift to a self-managed gift the donor can manage.
Here are the steps:
1 From Giving go to Accounts.
2. Select the donor Account.
3. On the Upcoming Contributions card locate the Managed Gift to be converted to Self-Managed gift.
4. Click on the ellipses (3 vertical dots) to see the drop down menu.
5. Click on Convert to Self-Managed Gift.
6. Click on Yes, Convert Gift at the confirmation pop up. (Converting a managed gift to a self-managed gift is a permanent action that cannot be undone. The gift on Upcoming Contributions will no longer show the gift as managed.)
Note*The change can be viewed on the Gift Detail Activity History page.
Note* Visual steps are best viewed at full screen. Click Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.