This article provides information on the individual details provided for a specific campaign and its progress.
Steps to locate Campaign Details:
- From Giving go to Dashboard.
- Click on the title of the Campaign to see the Campaign Details.
Campaign Details provided on the Campaign Details card:
- Collected – the amount of money that has been received for the campaign
- Committed to goal – this includes the amount of money collected as well as any money that has been committed through a pledge
- Behind – the amount of money that the campaign is behind based on an equal distribution of money coming into the campaign over the course of the campaign
- To Goal – the difference between the goal amount and what has been committed
- Days to goal – the number of remaining days until the campaign end date
- Donors – the number of donors that have given to this campaign
- Account participation – the percent of donors that have given to this campaign compared to the total number of donors in the system
- Gifts – the number of distinct gifts that were not pledges that have been given to the campaign
- Pledges – the number of pledges that have been made to the campaign
- Average gift – the average gift amount given to this campaign
Note* Visual steps are best viewed at full screen. Click Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.