This article provides information on the individual details provided for a specific campaign and its progress.
A Campaign is created to help raise money for a designated period of time and is tied to an overarching Fund. The status of the campaign's progress can be viewed at any time.
Complete the following steps to locate and view Campaign Details:
1. From Giving go to Dashboard.
2. Click on the title of the campaign to view the Campaign Details.
Note* The campaign details are located at the bottom of the Fund card.
- Dates of Campaign- the beginning and ending dates of the campaign
- Collected - the amount of money that has been received for the campaign
- Committed to goal - this includes the amount of money collected as well as any money that has been committed through a pledge
- Behind - the amount of money that the campaign is behind based on an equal distribution of money coming into the campaign over the course of the campaign
- To Goal - the difference between the goal amount and what has been committed
- Days past goal- How many days since the campaign ended
- Last Refreshed- Date and time of the last data update
- Days to goal - the number of remaining days until the campaign end date
- Donors - the number of donors that have given to this campaign
- Account participation - the percent of donors that have given to this campaign compared to the total number of donors in the system
- Gifts - the number of distinct gifts that were not pledges that have been given to the campaign
- Average gift - the average gift amount given to this campaign
- Pledges - the number of pledges that have been made to the campaign
- Average Pledge - the average pledge amount given to this campaign
Note* Visual steps are best viewed at full screen. Click Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.