This article describes how to use the Accordion Widget.
- In the left panel, click Widgets to open the widgets panel. Search for Accordion Widget by browsing through the list or using the widget search bar.
- Left-click and drag the widget to the location you want in the site. A blue placement indicator appears.
- The widget appears in the location shown by the blue placement indicator.
When dragging-and-dropping a widget to your site, note the text in the blue placement indicator:
- Insert here - The widget will be added to an existing row or column
- Insert in new row - A new row will be added and the widget will be placed inside of it
- Insert in new column - A new column will be added to the row, and the widget will be placed inside of it
- Items - Click an item or add new item to configure the Title, Description, and Title Heading Type.
- Show first item expanded or Only show one item expanded - You may choose whether visitors can expand only one item at a time or can view several expanded items at the same time.
- Title icon - Depending on the layout you choose, your accordion widget may have a title icon. The title icon is the icon next to the item title, and may be different across all items. For example, you may want to set add a clock icon next to your event time, or a money icon next to a pricing item.
- Layout - select a layout style for the accordion
- Title Style
- Description Style
- Expandable Icon Style
- Frame Style