Change Organization Public Image
This article provides steps to Change the Organization’s Public Image on the site.
- Go to Settings and click on the ellipsis (3 vertical dots) to view the drop down menu.
- Click on Change Public Image.
- Click continue to open the page to edit your public image.
- Select an image. The minimum image size when creating a fund is 672 x 336 pixels.
- Click on Save Image to process.
Note* To upload an image instead, scroll down.
Check this out for more information on how to Launch a Public Fund List Page.
Note* Visual steps are best viewed at full screen. Click Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.