Update Safe Environment Certification in Directory
This article provides steps to update a safe environment certification in Directory.
You can record that a Directory member has passed their Safe Environment Certification and update the safe environment certification when it expires. For instructions regarding updating Religious Education teachers' Safe Environment certification, please see Update Safe Environment Certification for Teachers.
Complete the following steps to update the safe environment certification:
1. In Directory, search for and select the member to view the Member Detail page.
2. Click the ellipsis on the Demographics card to view the drop-down menu.
3. In the drop-down menu, select Safe Environment Certification.
4. Select Safe Environment Certified.
5. Enter the Date of Certification.
6. Enter the Date of Expiration.
7. Click the Save button.
Note* The video is best viewed at full screen. Press Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.