ParishSOFT Family Suite with Pledges Export
This article provides steps to export pledge data out of our Online Giving system and into a ParishSOFT Church Manager system.
The ParishSOFT Family Suite with Pledges export can be used to export pledge and contribution data out of our Online Giving system and into a CSV file that is specifically formulated to be in a format that can be imported into the ParishSOFT Family Suite system. This export was previously called ConnectNow Offering.
Complete the following steps to create a ParishSOFT Family Suite export:
- From Giving go to Online Giving Exports.
- Select ParishSOFT Offerings (soon to be renamed ParishSOFT Family Suite with Pledges) from the Church Manager Software dropdown.
- Select the desired Date Range. (Last 7 days, 30 days, Year to Date, Last Year, or create your own Custom Date Range)
- Select the desired Funds.
- Select the desired Forms.
- Select Include Guest Accounts if appropriate. (Include any donors who did not register with Online Giving but have chosen to give to the church.)
- Select Only Export Contributions Not Yet Exported if appropriate. (Export will only pull contributions that have not been pulled before, regardless of the date range selected.)
- Click on Export to process the report and for the CSV file to download. (In the first column of the file the H=Header, P=Pledges, C=Contributions, and F=Footer.)
If you already have Church Manager you will not see this feature.
Note* Visual steps are best viewed at full screen. Click Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.