Set a Registration Date in Directory
This article provides steps to set a Registration Date for a family in Directory.
A family does not have to be marked as Registered to be part of Directory. A family can be marked as registered when inputting their initial information at the bottom of the Head of Household information, or an administrator can set the registration Date for a family in Directory at any time.
Registered families are counted on the Directory Dashboard Cards.
Here are the steps to set a Registration Date for a family in Directory:
1. From Directory click on Family and Members in the main menu.
2. Search for the desired family.
3. Click on the family to view the Family Detail card.
4. Click on the ellipsis to view the drop down menu.
5. Select Register This Family from the menu.
6. Enter the correct Registration Date in the side sheet.
7. Click on the Update button.
Note* The video is best viewed at full screen. Press Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.