Create a New Volunteer Registration Form
This article provides steps to create a new volunteer registration form for an Encounter Session.
The volunteer registration form allows volunteers to register for your encounter session and share important information, including volunteer role preferences. Many options are available to Customize the Mission Pathways Volunteer Registration Form, and you can share the form link online for easy volunteer registration.
Complete the following steps to create a new volunteer registration form for an Encounter Session:
1. Click the Encounter icon or the Sessions & Retreats button.
2. Click the session for which you want to create the form.
3. In the main menu, select Forms.
4. On the Forms card, click + Create Form. The Create Form wizard appears.
5. Enter the form name in the field, and then click Next.
6. Select Volunteer registration for the primary purpose of the form, and then click Next.
7. If you wish, you have the option to set a primary and secondary role for all new volunteers. Click Next (or Skip) when finished.
8. Click Continue to Form to view the new form.
You can customize the form as needed with a wide range of available options. For more information about customizing the form, please see Customize the Mission Pathways Volunteer Registration Form.
Note* The video is best viewed at full screen. Press Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.