Run a Tax Report for a Member from Online Giving
4. To configure the report, select the Report Timeframe and edit the cover letter if necessary.
5. Check the Send Emails box to automatically email tax statements to donors who have emails addresses.
6. From the drop down list, select mailing options.
7. Click on Run Tax Report to download the individual report.
8. Answer Yes to continue for the confirmation statement, “Donors that have email addresses will be emailed a copy of their tax statement. Any statements that cannot be emailed will be included in a PDF and downloaded. Do you want to continue?”
9. A pop up confirms Tax Statement emails have been sent.
Click here for more information on how to run a tax report for a family or member through the Directory or for how to run a tax report from the Reporting Menu or for how donors download tax statements.
Note* Visual steps are best viewed at full screen. Click Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.