Online Transaction Analysis Report
This article provides steps to run the Online Transaction Analysis report.
The Online Transaction Analysis report provides information regarding online transactions, including the ability to filter for regular, refunded, rejected and voided transaction types. The report also provides the date of each transaction. You can run the online transaction report for Giving, Forms, and Religious Education. This report is available to Church Manager and Online Giving Customers.
Complete the following steps to run the Online Transaction Analysis Report:
1. In Giving, go to Reporting in the main menu.
2. Click Select a Report to view the drop-down menu.
3. In the drop-down menu, select Online Transaction Analysis.
4. Select the checkbox(es) to Select Transaction Type(s) to include in the report from the drop-down menu. Search is available if needed. To select all, check the box at the top, or select as many as desired below.
5. Select the desired funds to include in the report.
6. Select the Timeframe for the report.
7. Click on Run Report to process.
Note* Example: The Regular transaction for $23.00 shows under the amount. The Refund displays under Type. The $23.00 is the refunded amount in parentheses.
The CSV can be exported for further analysis. It provides additional information about each transaction.
Note* Visual steps are best viewed at full screen. Click Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.