Add Text to Give Fund Code to Existing Funds
This article provides steps to add a Text to Give Fund Code to Existing Funds.
Once Text to Give has been set up, Text to Give Fund Codes can be added to existing as well as new online funds. Create a Fund Code and add it to existing accounts following the steps below.
Here are the steps:
1. From Giving go to Funds.
2. Locate and click on the desired fund.
3. On the Fund Page note the Text to Give Code is not set. Click on the ellipses (3 vertical dots) to open the side sheet.
4. Click on Edit Text to Give Code.
5. Enter the desired Fund Code.
6. Click on Save.
7. The Text to Give Fund Code is now set.
If the frequency selection one time gift is removed from the fund, the user experiences a warning alert that the Text to Give Code will be removed.
Note* Visual steps are best viewed at full screen. Click Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.
Click here for more information About Text to Give.