Record and Update Donor Pledge Options when Manually Entering a Pledge
This article provides steps to view, record and update pledge options when manually entering a pledge for a donor.
Staff members can record pledge options for donors when manually entering pledges and update those selections at any time.
Here are the steps:
1. From Giving go to Pledges.
2. On the Pledge Batches page click on the ADD PLEDGE button.
3. Select a Fund.
4. Pledge options are able to be viewed. (If they are set up for the fund.)
5. Select Pledge Options.
6. Click on the ADD button.
7. The manually entered Pledge can be viewed at the bottom of the Batch Detail page and options that were selected for the donor can be updated at any time by clicking on the ellipses (3 vertical dots) and selecting Update Pledge.
8. Select desired pledge options and click on the UPDATE button.
Click here to learn more about Additional Pledge Options.
Note* Visual steps are best viewed at full screen. Click Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.