This article provides steps to run a Reconciliation Report.
Reconciliation reports provide a detail for all the batches in Giving.
Steps to run the report:
1. From Giving go to Reporting.
2. At Select Report Type, from the dropdown select the Report Name as Reconciliation.
3. Select the Report Timeframe. (Select from either the Last 7 Days, Last 30 Days, Year To Date, Last Year or choose a Custom Date Range and use the calendar to set the dates.)
4. Currently, the only option to Report On is the Transaction Date of the batches.
5. Select the desired Deposit Account from the list. Reports can be run for each merchant account.
Note* This option is only visible if Multiple Merchants is enabled. Merchant Deposit Accounts may be listed with or without nicknames.
6. Specify what to include in the Report and the types of batches to view by selecting or deselecting the ACH Batches, Credit Card Batches, Fund Summary, and Batch Transaction Detail boxes.
7. Click Run Report to process and see a list of the batches within the time frame and payment types selected.
The results will provide the Batches, Batch Date, Type, Total and Fund Number, Deposit Account, and Grand Total of all batches. If desired, change the report time frame and select the Update Report icon to refresh the information in the report.
Here is an example of a Deposit Account with a nickname of School Tuition. Select and click on the refresh icon to view that report.
Note* The Deposit Account selected can be viewed under the report title.
8. Select the cloud drop down menu and choose which type of report to view and print or export.
- A PDF is available for printing a Deposit Account, Grand Total, Batch Totals, Fund /Form Totals and Individual Batch Fund/Form Totals.
- A CSV is available to export the Batch Date, Batch ID, Batch Type, Payment Type, Fund Name, Fund Type, Donor Name, Envelope Number, Amount and Fund Number.
- An Excel Worksheet is available to export the Batch Totals, Batches, Batch Date, Type, and Grand Total.
Click here for information on how to reconcile a batch against a bank statement.
Note* Visual steps are best viewed at full screen. Click Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.