This article provides steps to request information using filtered groups to update Directory.
Information can be requested from members with an email address, individually, or by using Quick Task filters to send out group requests. The member's response process, whether the request was sent individually or in a group, is the same once the email is received.
Here are the steps to request information using filtered groups to update Directory:
1. From Directory click on Quick Tasks in the main menu.
2. Create a filter in Quick Tasks and click on Apply Filter.
3. Click on Request Updated Info.
4. Click on the Request Updated Info button. This sends emails requesting updated information to all families and members from the filtered results.
5. Click on Yes to continue and request updated information requests be sent to the families or members. The member can update their information with the unique, time-sensitive link within 14 days of receiving the information.
When a family submits updated information a new card is viewable on the Directory Dashboard. The administrator needs to verify the changes by accepting or declining them. Any changes that have been declined are deleted from the system, this action cannot be undone.
Updates that are accepted are noted in the Activity Page for that family.
Note* The video is best viewed at full screen. Press Esc on your
keyboard when you are finished viewing.