How a Family Registers Using a Provided Link
This article provides information about families using a provided link to register for a parish.
You can share a link on your website, in your bulletin, or in other media for families to complete their own registration for your parish.
Families can use the following steps to complete the online registration:
1. Click the provided link to open the registration form.
2. Enter your Family Name (Last Name) into the form.
3. Enter your Family Phone number.
4. If you wish, enter your Family Email Address.
Note* The family email only needs to be set if it is different from the Head of Household email, as the system can use the Head of Household email by default for all communication. The family email does not update automatically when the Head of Household email is updated and must be maintained separately.
4. Enter your Street Address (click the plus icon to add a second line for your address if needed).
5. Enter your City, State, and Zip Code.
6. Click Continue.
7. Enter information for the Head of Household: First and Last Name, Date of Birth, Email address, Phone number, and Gender. This person will appear first in all communication.
9. Enter Name Preferences: Middle, Preferred, and/or Maiden.
10. Enter any Additional Information: Language, Ethnicity, Religion, Marital Status, Occupation, and/or Employer.
11. Click Add Family Member to save this member and begin adding another member. Repeat for all family members.
12. When you have added all family members, click Register Family to complete the registration.