This article provides steps to view Pledges for a Fund using Filters.
These steps allow the user to view the pledges for a fund so that they can be easily seen and filtered.
Steps to locate Funds and Pledges to view:
1. From Giving go to Funds.
2. Select a Fund and click on the Fund to open to Fund Details.
3. Click on Pledges in the menu.
4. Click on the Filters button to open a side sheet with all the filter options.
5. Set Filters (include or exclude) based on Pledge Status.
Click the filters to include or exclude pledges from your search results. If you do not have a status included or excluded, it will not be evaluated and will not affect your search results.
When you include a status, you will see pledges with that status included in your results. If you include more than one status your results will include pledges that have any of the included statuses.
When you exclude a status, any pledge with that status will not be returned in your search results.
- In Progress (money has been given but the pledge is not complete)
- Completed (the pledge has no balance left on it)
- Scheduled (no money has been given yet)
- Cancelled (cancelled pledge)
- Unfulfilled (pledges not completed before the fund expired)
6. Click on Apply to process filter choices.
Note* Visual steps are best viewed at full screen. Click Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.