This article provides steps to unsubscribe the donor from receiving pledge update emails.
Pledge update emails contain a link for the donor to unsubscribe so they no longer receive pledge update emails. The default for a new donor is to be subscribed. After unsubscribing, donors can re-subscribe anytime. The Giving Administrator can also subscribe or unsubscribe a donor from pledge update emails.
Here are the steps for a donor or a giving administrator to unsubscribe the pledge update emails:
A donor can click on a link at the bottom of the pledge update email to unsubscribe.
Or, unsubscribe from their public site.
1. From the Public site go to My Account.
2. Switch the toggle off to unsubscribe or on to re subscribe. (Allow 24 hours for the change to take effect.)
Here are the steps for a Giving Administrator to unsubscribe from pledge update emails:
1. From Giving go to Accounts.
2. Click on the desired Account to get to the Account Detail page.
3. Switch the toggle off to unsubscribe or on to re subscribe. (Allow 24 hours for the change to take effect.)
Note* Visual steps are best viewed at full screen. Click Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.