This article provides information about the Form Builder.
Forms can be accessed through the Add Form button to create a new form on the Forms Dashboard, or on the forms list page to find an existing form and accessing the form builder to edit it.
With the form builder’s drag and drop input fields, forms can be easily customized. The form can be configured to any desired specification; show the title, show the middle, copy a field, enter additional drop down menus, insert a date, etc.
Fields can easily be deleted. Select the trash can icon, and delete it. All deleted items are permanently deleted.
1. From the Forms module, click on Forms in the menu.
2. Click on Add Form.
3. Click on Blank Template for this example.
4. Enter the name of the new form.
5. Click on the Continue button.
6. Drag the Input button to the desired location on the blank form by performing a left mouse click on (Name, for instance.) and dragging it to the top of the page and letting go.
View the video to see how drag and drop works.
Each of these sections in the form builder can be customized as well as added into groups, repeatable groups and more.
Click on the links below to find out more about each individual design input and element.
Exploring Inputs in the Builder