This article provides steps for Staff to disable Two-factor authentication.
Staff can disable Two-factor authentication. Two-factor authentication does not need to be enabled, although it is highly recommend that it is, because it provides a double-layer of security when using the system.
Here are the steps for Staff to disable Two-factor authentication:
1. Enter User Name and Password.
2. Click on Sign in.
3. Enter the received verification code when prompted. It will be received via the user’s Smartphone depending on how Two-factor authentication was set up. The method to receive a code can be changed.
4. Click on Confirm Identity to process.
5. Click on My Profile.
6. Click on the ellipses (3 vertical dots) to view the dropdown menu.
7. Click on Disable Two-factor authentication (also called Multi-factor authentication, MFA).
8. Click on Disable.
Note* Two-factor authentication is no longer enabled and there are no Trusted Devices.
Note* Visual steps are best viewed at full screen. Click Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.