This article provides steps to set pledge options for managed pledges.
An Online Giving Administrator can set the pledge options when adding a managed pledge.
Here are the steps:
1. From Giving go to Accounts.
2. Search for the Account, or if available in Recent Activity, click on the Managed Account to see the detail page.
3. Click on the ADD GIFT button.
4. Select Pledge from the drop down menu.
5. Select the Fund Name. (Options may be customized for each fund. The selected fund determines which pledge options are viewable.)
6. Enter the pledge as desired.
7. Enter an initial deposit, dates, frequency, first and last installment.
8. Select the required pledge options for the donor.
9. Select Payment Method.
10. Click on ADD to process.
Note* Pledge options can also be set when adding a managed pledge to a non-managed account.
Click here for more information about Additional Pledge Options.
Note* Visual steps are best viewed at full screen. Click Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.