This article provides steps to set an Online Giving Phone number.
A Giving Administrator can set the online giving phone number so they can customize the phone number displayed for Online Giving.
The phone setting can be changed or deleted at anytime. Once it is set, the phone number will show up on the public site and display in the footer of any Online Giving email communication that goes out. This way, the donor will be able to reach out to the appropriate phone number that the organization has chosen to use.
Here are the steps:
1. From Giving go to Settings.
2. In Settings go to the Giving Settings card. (Note that the Giving phone displays Not Set on the card.)
3. Click on the ellipses (3 vertical dots) to see the drop down menu.
4. Select Edit Giving Settings.
5. On the side sheet, at Public contact phone, enter the phone number.
6. Click on Save. (Note the Giving phone now displays a phone number.)
Note* Visual steps are best viewed at full screen. Click Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.