- From Giving find the desired Fund.
- Select the Fund to see the Fund Details.
- Click on the ellipses (3 vertical dots) to open a Context Menu.
- In the Context Menu of the Fund Details page, if the Fund currently has a Campaign, there will be an option to “Remove Campaign.”
- Select Remove Campaign.
- The system will ask if you are sure you want to Remove the Campaign.
- Select Yes.
Note* When removing a campaign, gifts will not be cancelled, however there will be a loss of the ability to track and the dashboard cards will no longer be visible. Additionally, a Campaign can only be created using the current date or a later date, so if the Campaign is removed in error, it cannot be restored again using the previous date.