This article provides information to run a Registration List Report.
The Registration List provides a list of students that have been registered. It includes their family information, registration date, and their fees.
Steps to run a Registration List Report:
1. From Religious Education go to Report.
2. At the Report Type dropdown menu select Registration List.
3. From the Term Type dropdown menu select a Term Type from the list of Terms; Faith Formation, VBC, RCIA, Other, or select All to include All Term Types in the Report. The Term Type would have been specified when setting up the Term.
4. Select the desired Term from the Term dropdown menu. This shows all the terms that have been created in Religious Education.
5. Select Name, Grade, or Registration at the Sort by dropdown menu.
6. Select Run Report to process.
The Report can be Updated by selecting new drop down components and selecting Update.
The Report results can be printed or Exported using PDF, CSV or Excel from the cloud icon dropdown and forwarded to others.
Note* Visual steps are best viewed at full screen. Click Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.