This article provides steps to register students for religious education.
When a term is created, the administrator has the ability to manually register a student directly from the term card by clicking on Register Students. The number of students registered is also viewable on the term card.
Here are the steps to register students:
1. From Religious Education go to Terms and select desired term.
2. Click on the Register Students.
3. Enter information to Search for the desired Family.
4a. If the desired family populates as a result, click on the family. This will pre-populate the form with information that is already in the system. (Primary and Secondary Parent/Guardian information, Additional Information and Alternate Contact Information)
4b. If the desired family does not populate as a result, click on Register New Family and manually enter the information into the form.
5. Click on the box to authorize the organization to use pictures taken of the student during program events.
6. Click on Continue to move to the 2nd page of the form.
7. The system provides help with addresses if necessary. If you are certain the address is correct, click on Use Submitted Address. Otherwise, update the address as necessary and click on Resubmit Address.
8. Click on Add Student on the second page of the form.
9. Begin entering information to enroll the student using the drop down menus.
10. Select the Program from the options available.
11. Note any allergies the student may have. (i.e. peanuts)
12. Enter any relevant notes.
13. Check the box if the student has been Baptized, enter the date and upload the certificate.
14. Check the box if the student has received First Communion, enter the date and upload the certificate.
15. Click on Add Student to process.
16. Enroll another student by clicking on Add Student at the drop down menu or, click on Complete Registration to process.
Note* The registration is now viewable.
Note* Visual steps are best viewed at full screen. Click Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.