This article describes information provided to the donor on the fund list page when logged into the public site.
In Settings, the organization can select from two Fund List view options, Fund Cards and a List. The Fund Cards may look different and present different content based on what was set up for the fund. Both views present the Featured Fund at the top and denote it with a purple star, and the organization address, email and phone number.
Example of the Public Site with a Fund Card View
Donors can submit multiple pledges to the same fund and depending on how the fund was set up. Donors are presented with buttons on a fund card with the options to make a pledge (Pledge to Give) or give a gift (Give Now). Anytime a donor has already set up a pledge or a gift in the system, the available options presented to them on the buttons change. Example: Give Another Gift indicates to the donor that they have previously given a gift.
The blue box notifies the donor of any existing scheduled gifts in the system. Not only does the text change on the button, but the text changes in the blue box to provide another visual alert for the donor indicating how many gifts they already have a gift in the system. This helps prevent the donor from setting up multiple gifts unknowingly because they did not realize that a gift had already been set up in the system.
Information on the Fund Cards:
1. If the Fund has been set up to accept a Pledge to Give, the green heart icon will be visible.
2. The Fund’s Name.
3. The Fund’s Last Day to Give
4. The Campaign Goal
5. A Fund Description
6. Number of Scheduled Gifts.
7. If the Donor has a Pledge set up, the button that is visible is Give Now.
The organization can also choose a List view. (Below)
From Online Gift Giving Settings, an organization can Change the Public Fund Layout to whatever is preferred. The Donor can click on the desired Fund for more Fund details.
Example of the Public Site with a List Card View
1. Click on a Fund in the list to see details. (Example Building Fund)
2. The Building Fund details page provides the campaign goal and progress, description, and number of donors with an opportunity to Pledge, Give or View all Funds.