If your online giving system does not have a specific “OSV Church Manager” export, you can create a generic export with the following fields:
Create a CSV (comma separated value) file in the following format. The first row should be the column names (the header row). Below is the list of column names and the values that should be in them
- FundNumber – This will tie an imported transaction to a fund in your system. The fund number in this file should match a fund number set up on a fund in your system.
- EnvelopeNumber – This will tie an imported transaction to a family or member in your directory. The envelope number in this file should match an envelope number set up on a family in your directory.
- Amount – The amount of the transaction
- Date – The date the transaction occurred
- PaymentMethod – The payment method used for this transaction. Accepted values are:
- Credit Card