This article describes how to enroll in automatic payments.
Invoices may be automatically paid by enrolling in Automatic Payments. When selecting All Invoices on the form, enter checking or savings information as a payment method. All payment methods can be used for Church Manager, Websites, Apps, Books, Pamphlets, and Curriculum. Envelopes cannot be paid by credit card. Funds are automatically pulled on the due date of the invoice.
Enroll in the automatic payment option for invoices up to three days before the due date marked on the invoice. Each payment must be scheduled for any invoices within three days of due date, or past due.
Here are the steps to enroll in automatic payments:
1a. From Billing on the Billing Dashboard click on Enroll to get to the Automatic Payment Enrollment form.
1b. Or, from Billing click on Automatic Payments to get to the Automatic Payment Enrollment form.
2a. Click the All Invoices box to include all invoices. (Because envelopes are included in this selection, only checking and savings bank accounts are presented as payment method options.)
2b. Payment methods can be individually selected when choosing Church Manager, Websites, Apps, Books, Pamphlets, and Curriculum, and credit card is included as a payment method choice.
3. Select a Payment Method at the drop down.
4. Enter Payment Method information.
5. Click on Add New Bank Account or Add New Credit Card to process.
6. Click on the box to authorize Our Sunday Visitor to automatically pull funds on the due date of the invoice.
7. Click on Save Enrollment.
8. Click confirm for the Automatic Payment Enrollment Confirmation.
Note* Visual steps are best viewed at full screen. Click Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.