This article explains the steps for a Donor to create a Gift for a Pledge by creating an account or by giving as a Guest.
Steps to create a Gift for a Pledge:
1. From the Online Giving page select the desired Fund and Click on
Pledge to Give.
2. On the Pledge Setup page enter information beginning with the Pledge Total Amount.
3. Select the Frequency based on desired Gift Type of One Time or Recurring (One Time, Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Twice
4. Enter Start Date for the Pledge.
5. Enter the Pledge Completion Date.
6. Click Continue.
Note* Notice the information is calculated and presented under Your Pledge as well, based on what is entered.
A first time Donor can create an account with a password which saves the information so they can come back and donate in the future without having to repeatedly provide information.
7. When prompted, provide information to create an account , such as Personal Information, Payment Information, Payment Method Address. (This is not the payment method’s institution address. For example, it may be the address where the statement is mailed.)
8. Click on Submit your Gift to populate a confirmation confirming the Pledge has been scheduled and showing all of the details.
The Donor receives a confirmation email with the information as well.
Note* A returning Donor is prompted to sign in. When creating a Gift for a Pledge, if the Donor has not signed in and enters a recognized email into the Create an Account form above, they are immediately prompted to sign in.