This article provides the steps for a Donor to create a Gift for a Pledge.
From the public site a donor can create a gift for a pledge and select an organization to which they can attribute the gift on behalf of.
Steps to create a Gift for a Pledge:
1. From the MyGifts select the desired Fund
2. Click on Pledge to Give.
3. On the Pledge Setup page, to attribute a gift on behalf of, choose an organization from the dropdown menu.
4. Enter the Pledge Total Amount.
5. Check the box to give a deposit toward the pledge.
6. Enter Installment Settings including frequency based on desired Gift Type of One Time or Recurring (One Time, Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Twice
7. Enter the first installment date.
8. Enter the last installment date.
9. Check the box for any desired additional options.
10. Click Continue to process.
Note* Notice the information is calculated and presented under Your Pledge as well, based on what is entered.
Note* Visual steps are best viewed at full screen. Click Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.