This article provides steps to display the Registration Welcome Message for an existing Religious Education term.
This feature can be turned on for any Term, including ones that are already active. This feature provides Rich Text Formatting capabilities for entering customized welcome information about the program and instructions for filling out the Online Religious Education Registrations.
Here are instructions to turn on the feature for existing Terms:
- From Religious Education go to Terms.
- Select a Term.
- In the Term Details from the Ellipses (3 vertical dots) click on Edit Registration Welcome Message.
- On the Side Sheet click on the box to enable Display Registration Welcome Message.
- Using the Rich Text Formatting capabilities enter information about the Term in the text box.
- Select Update to process.
Note* Once the messaging is saved, new visitors to the site will see the information on the Registration Forms.