This article provides steps to edit the date of death after a person has been marked as deceased.
It may be necessary to edit the date of death for a person after they have been marked as deceased.
Here are the steps to edit the date of death:
1. From Directory, search for the deceased member on the Families and Members screen.
2. Click on the Member’s name to view the family member’s Detail Screen. (On the family member’s page, the deceased member receives a yellow status bar to indicate both deceased and deactivated.)
5. Click on the ellipses (3 vertical dots) to view the drop down menu.
6. Click on Update Demographics.
7. Update the Date of Death.
8. Click Save to process.
Click here to find out what else happens to an account when a person is marked as Deceased.
Note* Visual steps are best viewed at full screen. Click Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.