This article provides steps to edit suggested gift amounts.
When a fund is created the fund form provides an option to enter up to 12 pre-defined suggested gift amounts to help donors select an amount to donate. A Giving Administrator can change those suggestions.
Here are the steps to Edit a Suggested Gift:
1. From Giving to go Funds.
2. From the Online Funds card click on the desired Fund to get to the fund detail screen.
3. From the fund details screen click on the ellipses (3 vertical dots) to open the menu.
4. From the menu select Edit Suggested Gifts. (Previous suggested gifts can be viewed if previously set when the fund was created.)
5. From the side sheet add or edit up to 12 suggested gift amounts for this Fund. The donor can click on a suggested gift amount button or enter their own donation amount. The suggested gift amount buttons will appear in the order they are added.
6. Add or Edit your gift amount, click on the plus sign, or press enter.
7. Click on Save.
Note* Visual steps are best viewed at full screen. Click Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.