This article provides steps to edit a class session.
An Administrator can edit an upcoming class session any time before its start date.
Here are the steps to edit a class session:
1. From Religious Education locate the desired Term.
2. Click on the ellipses to view the menu and select View.
3. From the Term Details screen, click on Classes from the menu.
4. Click on the desired Class to view the Class Detail page.
5. Scroll to the section listing the Upcoming Class Sessions.
6. Click on the ellipses (3 vertical dots) to see the drop down menu.
7. Click on Edit Session.
8. Enter the necessary information to edit the session on the side-sheet. (Class Session Date, Start Time, End Time, Building, Room, and Teacher.)
9. Click on Save.
Note* The session edit shows on the Upcoming Class Sessions list.
Note* Visual steps are best viewed at full screen. Click Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.