This article provides steps for a Donor to create a gift for the first time, and as a returning user.
1. From the Online Giving page select the desired Fund and Click on
2. Enter information beginning with the Gift Amount. (Enter
any amount or click on a suggested amount.)
3. Enter the Gift Type (Recurring or One Time)
4. Enter the Frequency (Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Twice
5. Enter Start Date for the Gift.
6. Add a note or Special Intention if desired.
7. Click Continue.
A first time user can create an account and save the information so they can come back and donate in the future without having to repeatedly provide information.
8. Provide information to create an account , such as Personal Information, Payment Information, Payment Method Address (This is not the payment method’s institution address. For example, it may be the address where the statement is mailed.)
9. Click on Submit your Gift to populate a confirmation confirming the Gift
has been scheduled and showing all of the details.
The Donor receives a confirmation email when the Gift has processed with the information as well.
A returning Donor is prompted to sign in. When creating a gift to Give Now, if the Donor has not signed in and enters a recognized email into the Create an Account form they are immediately prompted to sign in.
Note* Visual steps are best viewed at full screen. Click Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.