This article describes how to apply a discount to a religious education program after the registration has been completed.
An Administrator can add a discount to a registration that has been already been submitted.
Here are the steps to add a discount to a program after the registration has been completed:
1. From Religious Education go to Terms.
2. Click on the ellipses to view the menu.
3. Click on View.
4. From the Term Details screen click on Registrations in the main menu.
5. Click on the Registration needing the discount.
6. Click on Apply Discount.
7. Select the Discount Code from the drop down list to be applied to the Registration.
8. Click on Save to process.
Note* The discount has been applied.
Note* Visual steps are best viewed at full screen. Click Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.