This article provides steps to delete an Internal Only Fund.
An Internal Only Fund that has been created by mistake can be deleted providing no contributions have been recorded.
- From Giving go to Funds.
- Select the specific Internal Only Fund to be deleted.
- Click on the ellipses (3 vertical dots).
- Select Delete from the menu.
- Enter the name of the fund to confirm the desire to Delete.
- Click on Confirm to process.
Check this out for more information on Internal Only Funds, Setting Up a New Internal Only Fund, or on how to Archive an Internal Only Fund. And, check this out for links to more information about Funds.
Note* Visual steps are best viewed at full screen. Click Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.