This article discusses the steps to enable an option that will allow staff to request a slightly larger donation to help offset Credit Card Processing fees for All Funds That Accept Credit Cards.
1. From Giving select Settings.
2. Scroll down to the Online Giving Settings card.
3. Click on the Ellipses (3 vertical dots) and select Edit Offset Processing Costs. Note* If the option is not there to select, taking Credit Card payments is not authorized.
4. Select Allow Donor to Offset Credit Card Fees from the side sheet. (The offset can be set as either a percentage of the gift between 1%-3% or a flat fee.)
5. If desired, also select Add to All Funds That Accept Credit Cards to enable this setting for All Existing Funds.
6. Select Save.
Note* Visual steps are best viewed at full screen. Click Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.