This article illustrates how to Create a Campaign when setting up a New Fund and also Creating a Campaign within a Fund that already exists.
Within setting up a New Fund, there is a check box to select to Make this a Campaign.
1. Check the box that says “Make this a Campaign.”
2. Select Continue.
3. Enter a Campaign Goal, a Start Date and an End Date.
- A Campaign Goal must be a positive whole dollar value between $1 and $99,999,999.
- Enter a Campaign Start Date. A Campaign Start Date must be a valid date no earlier than the current date. If the Fund has a start date, the Campaign start date must be equal to or later than that date.
- Campaign End Date must be a valid date no earlier than Campaign start date. If the Fund has a end date, the Campaign end date must be equal to or earlier than that date.
3. Select Continue.
If an existing Fund does not have have a Campaign associated with it, one can be created by locating the existing Fund within Giving and following the steps below to complete the task.
- From Giving go to Funds.
- Locate desired Fund.
- From the Ellipses (3 vertical dots) select Add a Campaign.
- Enter a Campaign Goal, a Start Date and an End Date.
- Select Continue.
Note* Visual steps are best viewed at full screen. Click Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.