This article provides steps to archive forms.
Forms with submissions that are no longer being used can be archived. Archiving allows the ability to clean up the forms list without removing all of the submissions from the dashboard.
Here are the steps to archive a form:
1. In Forms go to Forms on the side menu.
2. Locate the form to archive.
3. Click on the ellipses (3 vertical dots) to view the drop down menu.
4. Select Archive.
5. Type the word Archive to confirm the action.
6. Click on the Archive button.
Note* Visual steps are best viewed at full screen. Click Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.