Delete a Religious Education Class
This article provides steps to delete a Religious Education class.
Deleting a class is a permanent action. Once the delete button is clicked, it cannot be undone. This action deletes all records for the class including attendance, past/upcoming classes, and the teacher/students assigned to the class.
Here are the steps to delete a class:
- From Religious Education locate the desired Term for the class.
- Click on the ellipses (3 vertical dots) to view the menu and select View.
- From the Term Details screen, click on Classes from the main menu.
- Select the class to delete and click to open.
- Click on the ellipses (3 vertical dots) to view the menu.
- Select Delete Class from the menu.
- Enter the word Delete where requested to complete the action.
- Click on the Delete button to process.
Note* Visual steps are best viewed at full screen. Click Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.