Create a Registration Welcome Message for Religious Education when Creating a Term
This article describes how to turn on and create Custom Registration Welcome Instructions when creating a Term.
This feature provides Rich Text Formatting capabilities for entering customized welcome information about the program and instructions for filling out the Online Religious Education Registrations. This feature can be turned on for any Term, including those that are already active.
Steps to turn on the Custom Registration Welcome Instructions feature when creating a Term:
1. From Religious Education go to Terms.
2. Click on New Term.
3. Begin the process of creating a new New Term.
Note* The last step in creating a new term provides an option to display a Registration Welcome Message.
4. Check the box titled Display Registration Welcome Message to enable the feature.
5. Using the Rich Text Formatting capabilities enter information about the Term in the text box.
6. Click on Complete to process.
Note* When the feature is turned on, the customized Registration Welcome Message that is created in the text box is displayed to parishioners before they fill out their Online Registration.
Check this out for more information on Editing Registration Welcome Information.