This article provides steps to add a new Religious Education class.
Here are the steps to add a new class:
1. From Religious Education locate the desired Term. 2. Click on the ellipses to view the menu and select View.
3. From the Term Details screen, click on Classes from the menu.
4. Click on Add Class and enter the information for the class. A field highlighted in red is a required field.
5. The Class Name identifies the class within the term. 6. The Term field is pre-populated with the term name. 7. Assign a Teacher from the Directory. (The teacher is added in the Directory prior to this step.) This search field populates active and inactive individuals.
8. Select a Program from the drop down menu. 9. Select a Grade assigned to the termfrom the drop down menu. 10. Select a Frequency from the drop down menu. (Weekly or Monthly)
11. Select the First Class Date and the Last Class Date. Click on the calendar icon to modify the dates. The system calculates and displays how many meetings occur during the term.
12. Enter the Start Time and the End Time. Time can be formatted in hh:mm and am/pm.
13. If desired enter the maximum class size, the building and room number of the class.
14. Select the Sacrament. 15. Click on Add Class to process.