Religious Education Registration Refund
This article provides steps to refund in full an online religious education registration.
A director of religious education may want to refund the full amount of an online registration payment so they can modify how much is owed on the registration. The refund process requires specifying the reason for the refund. Issuing a refund cannot be undone!
Steps to perform a refund for a registration:
1. From Religious Education go to Terms.
2. Select the desired Term.
3. Click on Registration in the main menu.
4. Click on the desired registration on the Registrations card to view details.
5. Click on the ellipses (3 vertical dots) and select Refund Payment from the menu.
6. Enter Refund information on the side sheet.
7. Select a reason for the refund from the drop down list. Credit, Death, Duplicate, Overpayment, Wrong Amount, or Other.
Note* Issuing a refund cannot be undone!
8. Click on Refund Payment to process.
Note* Hover over the gold money icon to see the date of the refund and the reason.
Note* Visual steps are best viewed at full screen. Click Esc on your keyboard when finished viewing.