Photo Gallery Widget
This article describes how to use the Photo Gallery Widget.
- In the left panel, click Widgets to open the widgets panel. Search for Photo Gallery Widget by browsing through the list or using the widget search bar.
- Left-click and drag the widget to the location you want in the site. A blue placement indicator appears.
- The widget appears in the location shown by the blue placement indicator.
When dragging-and-dropping a widget to your site, note the text in the blue placement indicator:
- Insert here - The widget will be added to an existing row or column
- Insert in new row - A new row will be added and the widget will be placed inside of it
- Insert in new column - A new column will be added to the row, and the widget will be placed inside of it
Photo Gallery Content
- Remove the four default pictures by clicking on the X at the top right corner of each picture.
- Click Add image. Select any of the images you have in the image picker.
- Click the image to edit the position, and add a title, description, and button to your image.
Photo Gallery Design
- Layout – select layout for Photo Gallery
- Text can be added under images, on the hover, or on the image. Select Text/button under image, Text/button on hover, or Text/button on image, and then select a position for the text/button.
- Select the number of columns in the Photo Gallery.
- Turn on Auto adjust columns to adjust the number of columns automatically to avoid white space
- Select how many Visible rows you want to display
- Item Style
- Frame Style