This article describes how to use the Image Widget.
- In the left panel, click Widgets to open the widgets panel. Search for Image Widget by browsing through the list or using the widget search bar.
- Left-click and drag the widget to the location you want in the site. A blue placement indicator appears.
- The widget appears in the location shown by the blue placement indicator.
When dragging-and-dropping a widget to your site, note the text in the blue placement indicator:
- Insert here - The widget will be added to an existing row or column
- Insert in new row - A new row will be added and the widget will be placed inside of it
- Insert in new column - A new column will be added to the row, and the widget will be placed inside of it
- Select +Image to select an image.
- To select a different image, click Replace.
- Link Image - Images can be linked to existing pages, URLs, or downloadable files. When a visitor clicks on the image, they will be taken to the link.
- Alt text
- Layout – select layout for the image
- Change size of the image by adjusting the width
Note* The video is best viewed at full screen. Press Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.