Text & Image Widget
This article describes how to use the Text & Image Widget.
- In the left panel, click Widgets to open the widgets panel. Search for Text & Image Widget by browsing through the list or using the widget search bar.
- Left-click and drag the widget to the location you want in the site. A blue placement indicator appears.
- The widget appears in the location shown by the blue placement indicator.
When dragging-and-dropping a widget to your site, note the text in the blue placement indicator:
- Insert here - The widget will be added to an existing row or column
- Insert in new row - A new row will be added and the widget will be placed inside of it
- Insert in new column - A new column will be added to the row, and the widget will be placed inside of it
Text & Image Content
- Select left or right for the image position.
- Click on Replace to replace the default image or Edit to edit the image being used.
- Link Image - Images can be linked to other pages and URLs, popups, anchors, email addresses, and downloadable files. When a visitor clicks on the image, they will be taken to the link.
- Alt text. Enables search engines to recognize image content. Use this text to describe the image.
- Type the text you want to display around the image in the Paragraph field.
Text & Image Design
- Image Size
- Image Position from Top
- Image Border
- Text Style
- Frame Border