This article describes how to use the Button Widget.
- In the left panel, click Widgets to open the widgets panel. Search for Button Widget by browsing through the list or using the widget search bar.
- Left-click and drag the widget to the location you want in the site. A blue placement indicator appears.
- The widget appears in the location shown by the blue placement indicator.
When dragging-and-dropping a widget to your site, note the text in the blue placement indicator:
- Insert here - The widget will be added to an existing row or column
- Insert in new row - A new row will be added and the widget will be placed inside of it
- Insert in new column - A new column will be added to the row, and the widget will be placed inside of it
- Text on Button – type the text you want displayed on the button
- Select where the button links to:
- Existing Page - Send the visitor to an existing page on your site
- Website URL - Send the visitor to a specific URL
- Popup - Open a popup; choose from popups located in Pages & Popups or create a new popup
- Anchor- Send the visitor to an anchor on any page on the site
- Blog post - Send the visitor to a blog post
- Email address - Prompt the visitor's device to open an email client with a specific email address
- Click to call - Prompt the visitor's device to call a specific phone number
- File for download - Prompt the visitor's device to download a specific file
- Layout – select a layout style for your button
- Button Style – change the width or height of button
- Button Text – change the font settings of button
- Background – change colors of button
- Floating – show on scroll, on all pages